When looking for an orthodontist that offers Invisalign, Kilkenny, Carlow and Portlaoise patients need to look no further. Dr. Halton and Dr. Fitzgerald of Castle Orthodontics offer Invisalign, a clear way to straighten your teeth without the use of wires, metal brackets, or rubber bands.
Our patients at Castle Orthodontics like Invisalign as an option because it gives them the freedom to remove their aligners during the straightening process. Our clientele enjoy being able to take out the aligners to eat, brush and floss their teeth. People often prefer Invisalign because, “Instead of braces being stuck on your teeth; it’s removable,” says Dr. Fitzgerald.
Our Patients receiving Invisalign in Kilkenny, Carlow and Portlaoise should expect:
• Comprehensive exam, x-rays, and to address overall oral health.
• Next, we get impressions of your mouth
• Send models of your teeth to Invisalign laboratories
• Invisalign lab makes the aligners
• Approximately once a month you come back to our dental clinic to get a new set of removable braces.
• You must wear your dental liners 22 hours a day in order to get the full positive outcome
• Typically, the original impressions are all that is needed but on occasion, new impressions are required during the alignment process
• The entire treatment time averages 12-24 months for adults but length is determined on a case by case basis
Contact or schedule an appointment at one of our Kilkenny, Carlow or Portlaoise, Castle Orthodontics locations to find out if Invisalign is right for you.